Why A Mobile App For Your Business?
Simply put, when you have a mobile app for your business, you are adding to your business. You’ve also just improved the ROI (Return On Investment) because now you have a way to generate a loyal customer base. You’ve also set yourself up to communicate with that customer base on demand!
Mobile App Strategy
Here’s the lowdown on having a mobile app strategy for your business. Especially when it is such an affordable option.
- Increase visibility for your business. The average person spends at least 162 minutes a day on their phone. (more for some) Imagine the potential growth for your business if your app is in front them as they scroll.
- Customer Loyalty. Your new app allows you to communicate and engage with your customer. In app promotions through communications have a great impact on your loyal customer.
- Brand Recognition. Having an app helps you create and maintain your branding and exposure.
- A Marketing Channel That is Direct. Gone are the days of people opening emails at high rates. If you want to get messages and promotions open, you must be on their phone. Your new mobile application lets you communicate, book appointments, receive messages, entertain with video, and lets you put pre-determined information in front of them.
- Sales Increase. We all know that most people connect to the internet via their phone in todays world. Having an app means you now have a responsive website that can adapt to all screen sizes: Phone, desktop, tablet, etc. Did you know that when Dominos launched their mobile app for placing an order, in store pickup and delivery, they saw a 28% increase in sales!?!
- Improved Customer Service. A Mobile App helps take your customer service to a whole new level.
Mobile App Solutions for All Industries
No matter what your business model and project size, we can tailor a customized mobile app solution for your business in a very cost-effective way. Here are just a few or the industries we can serve.
Which users in the organization would benefit most from mobile technology?
What business processes and ‘ user activities are the best candidates for mobility enablement?
Why should the organization sanction the use of specific mobile devices versus company-owned or employee-owned (BYOD) devices
Security & Management
Why should the organization sanction the use of specific mobile devices versus company-owned or employee-owned (BYOD) devices?
Top-class App Development
Getting a top class app for your business does not have to cost a fortune and take weeks to months to accomplish. Sign up below to take advantage of our Launch Special and get yours within days – to weeks (depends on demand at the moment)